Sigil Kit! - Instuctions, Lavender Chalk, and more, here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/152927258/creating-sigils-kit-instructions-cards
- a bowl of dirt
- herbs (base from your needed desire)
- Get a some dirt and mix it with water, make sure it turns into a not too watery mudd.
- Mix in the herbs desired (Lemon Grass for repelling harm)
- “Herbs, mix and blend well together” Chant as you mix the herbs in with the dirt
- next, you will make small dirt balls and allow them to dry
- once they are dry, you will place them outside in your garden.
— June 23, 2013
Be sure to look out for the Moon these next few months as it approaches Perigee, because the full moons during these times will appear exceptionally large. The Moon will be at its Perigee, or closest approach, in July 23 and it will reach full moon only a few minutes after it passes this point in its orbit.
These ‘super moons’ not only appear larger because they are physically closer but, combined with a full moon, the mind can play tricks on you to think they are much larger. This phenomena is called the Moon Illusion. Try to catch these full moons as they rise/set because the illusion works when there is an object in the foreground, like a tree, building or mountains.
They’re pulling third graders out of the debris of two demolished schools. They were full of children. May the Gods protect them. Send good vibes everyone, it’ll take years for these communities and families to heal.