Broom Closet Living
Let Nature do the Work!
Can you imagine the amount of energy we would save if everyone in the world decided to get rid of their dryer and used a clothes line instead? The wind is always there, at our disposal, so why don’t we use it? Line-drying your clothes saves energy, money, and it even saves your clothes! And I haven’t even gotten to the good part yet! By line-drying your clothes, you’re leaving them out in the elements to soak up all that elemental energy. Some of you may already leave your stones, crystals, and other magickal tools outside or in the moon/sun to charge them, so why not do this with your clothes? Even those of you who live in apartments can benefit from this. Hang your clothes in the desired room and leave the window open so your clothes can get the benefit of fresh air and sunlight.
You can even make a ritual out of this mundane household chore! As you’re hanging your clothes, recite a chant or a song, or even just let your intent flow into the garments. You can take it even further by putting specific intent into specific garments. For example, success and money into your work/business clothes, peace and happiness into your lounge clothes, passion and romance into that sexy nightie! You get where I’m going with this… The opportunities are endless!
Don’t know what Broom Closet Living is about? Click Here
I personally love clothes lines, yeah it’s a little more inconvenient, but I think you smell better letting them air dry.
- celticheritage reblogged this from talesfromthebroomcloset
- luckylittlerabbit reblogged this from talesfromthebroomcloset
- sculcuvant reblogged this from bellbookandcandle and added:
- bellbookandcandle reblogged this from stormyswitchyway and added:
- lookingtoloki likes this
- sunnyasini likes this
- akoaykayumanggi likes this
- lady-of-annwyn likes this
- stormyswitchyway likes this
- grimsauce likes this
- wolvesliewaiting likes this
- fallenxxdusk reblogged this from talesfromthebroomcloset
- barefootamongthestars reblogged this from talesfromthebroomcloset
- barefootamongthestars likes this
- laughinglemur likes this
- autumndaughter reblogged this from talesfromthebroomcloset
- ladysmuffin likes this
- icelandophile reblogged this from talesfromthebroomcloset
- icelandophile likes this
- flighty-prick reblogged this from sewingwitch and added:
- anomolisticbeauty reblogged this from sewingwitch
- sewingwitch reblogged this from talesfromthebroomcloset
- katelynninja likes this
- modwitch likes this
- talesfromthebroomcloset posted this